Événements antérieurs partout au Canada
December 20, 2012
The Well-Come Centre, Windsor
November 27, 2012
Brampton Moose Family Centre, Brampton
Established in 1888 Moose International is an organization that believes in people, and believes that together we can make a difference in the lives of those who may be less fortunate than our selves. A special focus on serving our communities and caring for children and senior citizens in difficulty. There are 87 Moose Lodge facilities in Canada, 1.7 million men and women in 2,100 locations across four continents
Our local Dulux Paints stores in Brampton area along with Greg Hume who is leading the charge will be adding colour to the lives of those who visit the Brampton Moose Family Centre on November 27th, 2012
October 12, 2012
Dr. Roz’s Healing Place, Scarborough
Dr. Roz’s Healing Place is a centre for empowerment and healing that works towards the eradication of violence against women and their children locally, nationally and globally.
Basir Khan Jr. and his team from Dulux Paints will be on hand to help add colour to Dr. Roz’s Healing Place on October 12, 2012.
October 11, 2012
The Eva Rothwell Resource Centre, Hamilton
At the Eva Rothwell Centre at Robert Land, they are unabashed champions and cheerleaders for some of Hamilton’s best kids. They’re a home for innovative programs and services that are helping to make our North Hamilton neighbourhood an even better place to raise a child.
John Dicosmo and Kolin Markshall and their Dulux Paints team will be adding colour to the Eva Rothwall Centre on October 11, 2012.
October 10, 2012
L’Arche de Beloeil, Beloeil
En plein coeur de la Montérégie, située à 30 minutes de Montréal, L’Arche Beloeil > pour en savoir plus
October 9, 2012
Royal Canadian Legion, Richmond Hill, Richmond Hill
The Royal Canadian Legion, Richmond Hill branch 375 helps Ex-Service > pour en savoir plus
September 7, 2012
Jardins de famille, Quebec City
Join us on September 7, 2012 Quebec City as we colour Jardins de famille.
August 30, 2012
Rose of Durham, Oshawa
August 23, 2012
Windsor Essex Therapeutic Riding Association (WETRA), Windsor-Essex
WETRA employs a team of full-time and part-time staff, which includes instructors certified with CanTRA, NARHA and the Ontario Equestrian Federation. 100 weekly volunteers round out the program personnel.
Nearly 200 persons with special needs receive therapy at WETRA each week. About 80% of those who are enrolled in the program are children who have developmental, emotional or physical disabilities. The remaining 20% are adults with similar challenges. Children and adults with disabilities such as cerebral palsy, spina bifida, head injuries, post stroke and learning disabilities enjoy the physical and psychological benefits of equine assisted therapies.
Our local Dulux Paints stores in the Windsor area along with Dave Parker who is leading the charge will be adding colour to the lives of those who visit WETRA on August 23, 2012.